Saturday, October 24, 2015

Intro to the Films of Warren Beatty


The many faces of Warren Beatty.

Hello, readers. My name is Mark Taylor, and I’m the writer of the Mark My Words blog. Over the last few years, I’ve written a series of reviews of Warren Beatty’s movies. My plan is to eventually review all 22 of the movies that Warren Beatty has appeared in. I’m starting this blog to collect all of my writings about Warren Beatty in one place. Warren Beatty is one of my favorite actors, and I think he’s a really interesting person. He’s a very talented actor, director, writer, and producer, and he’s the only person to be nominated for four Oscars for the same movie more than once. (Beatty did it twice, for Heaven Can Wait and Reds.)

I’ll go through Beatty’s movies in chronological order. In addition to reviewing his movies, I’ll also add in some of my other writings about Warren Beatty, like book reviews of Beatty biographies.

Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoy learning more about the films of Warren Beatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment